Monday, April 19, 2010

2010: The Year of the Bikini

Oh my God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My GAWWWWW! Something broke. I don't know what it is! But it is broken. Is it my waist line? Ha Almost. Is it my will? I feel like I am getting warmer. let me explain the myriad calls to the Lord: I want to eat everything right now all the time. Since like, going on 2 weeks. Writing to you guys, my neglected fittins, will hopefully remind me that I must stay the course. Today though, I ate lots of Kale. also Gulf oysters on the half shell and 1 1/4 pound of crawfish. but no bread! :( I realized as I drove home and not out to the spot for a drink, that I am the only person standing in the way of me and getting this weight off. And quite frankly, I'm ready to move my ass around. Everything is so close, within my reach, so why won't I just grab it? Do I really want it? I am grabbing things i don't really want let alone need everyday.

I have 2 shows this weekend and one is a video shoot/show. I've assessed that I am nervous and therefore eating more, trying less. Which can be a good thing in context. But never before in my life have I been observant to my own self sabatoge, you know, with seeing eyes. I see my fail coming up around the corner but... I can see it so, I can yield to it and avoid the collision. Alot's been pouring in but not alot pouring out and I apologize, My Fittins. I plan on remedying that. Tis I, your queen of the Slo Go Boogie and if its one thing we know its that when we fight we win. I was almost out for the count but I am back. And I got my game face on. 2010:The Year of the Bikini is about to get a little hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment