Monday, January 30, 2012

BLACK IS HISTORY

Hi hi! 2 days from February 2012, the last Black History Month in the world as we know it according to the Mayan calendar. I just came back from an hour walk in THAT direction. which direction is that you might ask? Well, it's the one I don't usually take. You see, I need some new motivation. a new exploration. So I laced up and hit the trail...over there. I hope in the next few months to redefine and redefine again my path and my motivation. And then again after that. Come March, Black will be History, and what will we be? Which way will you be going? One of the better things about history is that you can refer to it, use it as a reminder or guide. I look at my past blogs and I remember when I was uber focused on losing fat and weight. I am reminded of my mindset, my path. But I cannot recreate it exactly. No, you see I have moved on. And in the past year fittins, I have eaten the majority of what I wanted, I haven't stressed to workout at all, and I have packed on 20 of the pounds I had already lost.. to the journey. But I know how I did it, and I know how I did it before. Right now in this moment, I am finding a new direction that works for me right now. Inspired by the past, pointed toward the future, it is what we do right now TODAY that counts. and tomorrow it will be what we do right now today that counts. I am responsible for myself today. Staying true to myself, honoring my wishes, believing in myself all day long. Treating myself with nourishing treats, meditation, silence, and progress. Loving myself today. Pretty soon Black will be History. And we'll be looking for something else to be.

Todays Jewels:
1hr walk,
1.5 bowls of cereal
1 lb salad, lemon +olive oil dressing
2 hr music lessons
water
1 hr meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment