Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BACK IN THE GAME

You can't keep a good thing down, Fittins. I know, I KNOW it has been a while. I have been singing, baking, living, loving. Eating, being free, all that super good stuff. And my weight has plateaued for about a year. I might go up or down 7-10 pounds but, It has been the same, and this is with a drastic dive on working out. I came to my blog today to re-encourage myself to get back on it, and to get ready for this summer life. I have my Jamaica Hibiscus drink ready and it's going down all month. Oh! DJ SUN and I are making an album! It promises to be good to you. Okay guys, salads. greens. raw foods. fruits. SMOOTHIES! Yoga, Pool, Stretching, breathing, Singing, Sex!!

This summer, I am training to activate 5% more of my brain matter. I missed you guys. Let's get fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment